[Koha] Koha vs Liblime Koha

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Fri Dec 5 10:23:52 NZDT 2014

Jesse, I don't think anyone intended to come across as rude. There are
still -- and always will be -- very hard feelings over the fork of Koha
several years ago and everything that happened around that time.

Good luck on your install and on your library using Koha.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*