[Koha] 3.18 staff client slow to display catalog detail

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 5 08:16:57 NZDT 2014

Dear all,

Just upgraded to 3.18 overnight and this morning found staff client slow to
display catalog detail.  After searched for a title, the search result list
display as expected.  However, I haven't been able to see the full catalog
detail after clicked on a title from that list.

No problem searching for the same title via the OPAC!

Anyone else encountered similar issue, or have I missed some new setting
with this new version?

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Iming