[Koha] Koha 3.18 : Search Patrons -- Possible Bug

Arslan Farooq arslanone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:47:01 NZDT 2014

Hi guys,

So, this morning, I noticed that Google Chrome (Windows) did not have the
issue. Browsing patron working, and patron search working.

I checked the console, no errors. I checked the browser version and it was
still 39.0.2171.71 (no auto upgraded).

But issue has resolved automagically. Not sure how.

May be it was a cache issue.

Arslan

arslan.farooq at szabist-isb.edu.pk
+92 514 863 363-65