[Koha] Koha language field in mysql tables...

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Thu Aug 28 01:59:01 NZST 2014

Hello,

I am writing an SQL query to return the records in my Koha catalogue which are in Arabic (language code = ara). But I am not being able to know the database column and table where the language is stored? When importing into Koha, there is the "041" field that holds language info and field "008" location 35-37 that also holds the language code.

Can you please tell me how can I query records written in a specific language?

Thanks a lot,
Regards.