[Koha] OAI datasets

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Mon Aug 25 19:17:52 NZST 2014

Sorry for the late reply!

You did not mention running misc/migration_tools/build_oai_sets.pl. I
guess there might be two reasons for that:
- you don't know about it
- it's so obvious you did not mention it

My apologies if it is the latter. If it is the former, you might want
to have a look at the documentation for that script:
http://perldoc.koha-community.org/misc/migration_tools/build_oai_sets.html

Best regards,
Magnus