[Koha] Check-out digest notice email not working properly

boundforpng cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
Thu Aug 14 10:35:03 NZST 2014

Hi Katrin,

That fixed the problem!  Is there somewhere in the documentation that describes what formatting options are available?  Is there a way to create a digest email for items due notices?  Right now our system send out each one in a separate email.

Thanks, Paul

[cid:image002.png at 01CFA718.020EECE0]

Paul Dokken
Software Developer
SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg<mailto:cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg>
+675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
+675-7081-8666 {Digicel}