[Koha] Updated 'Koha as a CMS' instructions for bootstrap opac theme

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 06:52:03 NZST 2014

Hi,

Thanks to Nguyễn Quốc Uy's recent post on a FB Koha forum, I decided
to take a look at the "Koha as a CMS" wiki page. I found the
instructions are still based on the 'prog' template which is already
deprecated. So I've updated the page to include instructions for
bootstrap. Hope it helps people who want to use the feature.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_as_a_CMS

And my thanks to oleonard on #koha for correcting my insanely-stupid-mistake :P

cheers,
-indra

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg