[Koha] Modify Holdings table layout...

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Wed Aug 6 20:03:20 NZST 2014

Hello All,

I would like to thank you for the help you provided in modifying the layout of the holding table. I was able to do all the below modifications but now the holding note is being too long, some of them contain lots of text and the display is being ugly. I was wondering if there is a way to edit the content of this column and show only one line of the text and add a (...) link in order to expand and show the rest of the text when clicked.

Is this doable using javascript?

Your help is very much appreciated.
Best Regards.
Layale.