[Koha] Modifying Search Result layout...

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Wed Aug 6 18:02:28 NZST 2014

Hello All,

I was wondering what should I do in order to be able to modify the layout of the Koha search result item display; i.e. I am using the regular search, I get the hits listed with some details about every hit. I want to modify the content of the "Availability: Copies available for loan: etc..." sentence. I do not want to show the number of copies for every university. I just want them listed with the (2) 2 copies showed between parentheses.

What files should I edit and where can they be found?

Many thanks,
Regards.