[Koha] Koha 3.14: Item's ''Lost Status'' does not retain after Savechanges

Marc Véron veron at veron.ch
Thu Apr 24 21:10:00 NZST 2014

Hi Harsha Balasooriya

I tested with Koha 3.14.01.000

1) Go to cataloging
2) Search a record
3) Click "Add/Edit items" in result list
4) Click on "Edit" of one of the items
5) You get the editing form e.g. "Edit item #1"
6) Choose Lost status, hit "Save changes"
7) The Editing form closes, empty form with title "Add item" is displayed
8) Lost status for edited item should display in item table above this form.

Conclusion: It seems to work correctly with version 3.14.01

If it does not work correctly at your site please give some more information.

Regards

Marc

www.veron.ch
www.koha-support.ch