[Koha] Koha installation on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 05:42:30 NZST 2014

Dear Friends,
I made an attempt to install Koha on Ubuntu 14.04. I got following
 messages after executing the command apt-get install koha-common.
I invite your help to interpret the message.

Setting up libapache2-mpm-itk (2.4.6-01-1) ...
dpkg: error processing package libapache2-mpm-itk (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of apache2-mpm-itk:
 apache2-mpm-itk depends on libapache2-mpm-itk; however:
  Package libapache2-mpm-itk is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package apache2-mpm-itk (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of koha-common:
No apport report written because the error message indicates its a followup
error from a previous failure.
                           koha-common depends on apache2-mpm-itk; however:
  Package apache2-mpm-itk is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package koha-common (--configure):
No apport report written because the error message indicates its a followup
error from a previous failure.
 libapache2-mpm-itk
 apache2-mpm-itk
 koha-common