[Koha] Report Help

Chitralekha chitralekhachitale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:39:03 NZST 2014

Manojji,

Your one book has one biblio record say biblionumber 1234.
For this record in 942c tag (Koha [default] item type) you have entered /
selected item type as BTECHBKS.
If all 12 items are attached to this biblionumber the report will show 12
copies to BTECHBKS.

Changing 952y item type for 4 attached items to BCABKS is not getting
reflected in this report.

I am sorry even I am not sure how to make entry of one biblio-record having
different itemtypes.

I will explore and let you know as soon as I get solution.

Thanks and regards.

Chitralekha Mahesh Chitale
Librarian,
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai.