[Koha] : [koha]Request to add as KOHA PAID SUPPORT PROVIDER

Utsav Rai utsav at jivesna.com
Sun Apr 6 18:41:11 NZST 2014

Dear community,
We request you to add our organization in the paid support list,in our
State we are providing support and service to KOHA library management
system please find the information

*Company Name:* jivesna tech pvt. ltd
*Contact Person:* utsav rai, vikrant malik
*Contact email:* utsav at jivesna.com, vikrant at jivsna .com
*Website:* http://www.jivesna.com/
*Telephone:* 91-0120-4266526
*Address:* A/209, Sector -17, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (u.p) 201012, India

*Short description of your services:* Our Koha support includes

- Training for all major updates to Koha’s functionality via online
    training or training in person.
- installation and customization for koha
- - Technical consulting and Solutions.
- User training at 3-levels (User, Librarian and Administrator).
  - Solutions for Data Migration.
  - Solutions for Networking of Libraries.

--
Best regard's

UTSAV RAI
Marketing Head