[Koha] Standing Order

Arup Raychaudhury arup at isical.ac.in
Sat Apr 5 21:14:16 NZDT 2014

Dear All,
Can anyone help us on the following points:

1. How to control standing orders for monographic series (These are
open orders for all titles that may be published under a particular
monographic series within the current financial year). The order is
initially placed for the series. However, titles are added to the same
order later on. Each title will be cataloged separately. Invoices/
payments will be register against corresponding titles)?

2. If we import old purchase related data from our existing ILMS
to aqorder table of Koha 3.14, will it create any problem as we are
not creating budgets etc.?

3. Is there any plugin to print AARC2 type cards (by specific
accession no./ accession range ?

4. How to edit default format of purchase order PDF (Acquisition module)?
--
Arup Raychaudhury
Indian Statistical Institute