[Koha] Basket Number(Acquisition Module)

Madhura Deodhar IES Library library.mcrc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:45:22 NZDT 2014

Dear All,

Basket numbers are generated automatically by the system. Since we are
using acquisition module and generating Purchase orders from 3 years; It
becomes difficult for us to sort out them according to particular year.

Therefore, If I want to set the Basket number for new financial year, what
i supposed to do?

Thanking you in anticipation.

--
*Regards,*

*Madhura M.Deodhar*

*Librarian*IES Management College and Research Centre
VMD Lotlikar Vidya Sankul
Opp.Lilavati Hospital, Bandra Reclamation
Bandra (West) Mumbai - 50
61378327(direct)
9869385665/9167004647

http://iesmglib.blogspot.com

*P  **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*