[Koha] Remove checked out status from marc records

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Fri Apr 4 05:23:28 NZDT 2014

As Robin stated to me yesterday regarding my other query, checked out status comes from two locations (issues table and items.onloan field).   So if I understand what you're asking, in order to remove all availability status I think you'd need to run the following two statements in MySQL:
update items set onloan=NULL;
delete from issues;

Of course, make a backup first :-)   Hope this helps!
Steve