[Koha] Remove checked out status from marc records

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:45:40 NZDT 2014

Dear Vimal,

I think it is picking from koha 952 field so pls remove that sub-field with the help of marc edit which is responsible for that. It may be from other field also pls check and confirm me.

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:06:30 +0530  wrote
>Dear Friends,

I exported marc from one Koha 3.10 system and imported in a newly installed

Koha 3.12 machine.

Some books status says that its still on loan. No transactions made in new

Koha.

I think checked out status in old Koha available with marc record.

How can I remove that status in bulk mode?

Please see the screenshot from the below link,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6E3iEzJp74uSUhnSVZ6WXJGbUE/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,

--

Vimal Kumar V.