[Koha] A dump of greeck/cyrillic records

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Apr 1 02:41:41 NZDT 2014

Hi to all,

we are tryin to test deeply Koha and UFT-8
(bug 11944)

But we need an help to use real marc21 records with no latin alphabets
We know samething about greek and cyrillic alphabets, so
if you use those script do [linux command line, koha user]:

mysqldump -uroot -p <databasename> biblio -r biblio.dump
gzip biblio.dump
mysqldump -uroot -p <databasename> auth_header -r auth.dump
gzip auth.dump

Then write to me directly, I have a special tool for upload big files to me.

If Arab/Chinease/Hindu people want to help, no problems. But we don't
understand anything of their scripts

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate