[Koha] To build Koha Community in Vietnam

Lan Vu Duy lan.vu at dlcorp.com.vn
Sun Sep 29 06:00:52 NZDT 2013

 Dear Koha community,

First, I would like to send greetings to the Koha community warmest.
I would like to introduce, my name is Vu Duy Lan, one of the founding
members of the D & L Company in Vietnam  http://dlcorp.com.vn/default.aspx.
The D&L was founded in 2009, is an active member of the club in Vietnam
Free & Open source software Association (VFOSSA http://vfossa.vn/en/) as
well as the library associations in Vietnam. Scope of activities of  D&L is
to provide integrated solutions for libraries in Vietnam. Currently, our
customers are the largest library in Vietnam.
After a period of research and evaluation of open source software Koha. We
realize this is software that Koha is LMS/ILS suitable for the majority of
libraries in Vietnam.
So, D & L would like to cooperate with community Koha in the World and
VFOSSA to build Koha community in Vietnam. Aim to bring Koha to libraries
in Vietnam.

We would like to join the Koha community in the World, learn experience how
to development Koha community in Vietnam. Please give us advice and
cooperate with us to build Koha community in Vietnam.

Currently, we are working with VFOSS and the library associations in Vietnam
to introduce Koha libraries in Vietnam.

 Sincerely,
Vu Duy Lan
Sales Director,
D&L Technology Integration and Consulting ., JSC