[Koha] Voting for the Kohacon 2014 location

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 25 04:53:15 NZST 2013

Le 24/09/2013 18:44, Galen Charlton a écrit :
> Thanks for clarifying.  And I think that this example makes it clear
> that this particular voting scheme should never be used again for
> conference selection, as I can't see how such an outcome could possibly
> be justified absent an explicit "none of the above" option.

I really liked last year way of voting. Let's suppose you're 4 options:
 one in EU, one in america, one in north africa (tunisia), one in NZ.
Someone from France, could be happy to vote:
 * #1 EU, 4 points (very cheap !)
 * #2 Tunisia, 3 points (cheap)
 * no other options, because I would really like to got to the
conference, and would not be able to pay NZ or america.

But of course, that makes much more sense with more than 2 options. That
we don't have this year.

--
Paul POULAIN - Associé-gérant
Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08