[Koha] Where should I put po files to have zh-Hans-TW

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 20:55:52 NZST 2013

Anthony,
good catch!!!

But this is a problem for our package maintainers to fix :)

I tried installing several languages, the problem is that they are
not shown on system preferences i18n page, BUT they are installed!!!
(latest 3.12 packages)

I tried with master dev, 3.10 dev, and 312 tar,
zh_TW installs fine and without errors (downloaded from translate.k-c),
and it shows on i18n syspref page.

For the moment do the following:

1) " -c " is not a valid option for koha-translate script
use
koha-translate -i zh-Hans-TW
or
koha-translate -u zh-Hans-TW
if its already installed

2) use
koha-mysql instancename
to access instancename database and run

mysql> update systempreferences set value = 'zh-Hans-TW,en' where variable
in ('language', 'opaclanguages');
mysql> update opaclanguagesdisplay set value = '1';
mysql> quit;

that will add zh-Hans-TW to the list of languages

Regards,
Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel