[Koha] [Koha-devel] New newsletter editor volunteer

Chad Roseburg croseburg at ncrl.org
Tue Sep 17 06:47:31 NZST 2013

Hello ~

You're welcome! Looking forward to the opportunity to get better acquainted
with the Koha community and more involved with Koha. I will try to make the
next general IRC meeting ...and I am definitely open to any ideas or
assistance anyone would like to offer.

Chad Roseburg
IT Manager
North Central Regional Library

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Daniel Grobani <danielg.koha at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > As I recall, when I took over from Nicole the only requirement was the
> > willingness to do it. What's the current process for Chad to get
> > approved by the community?
> >

> Willingness to do it is certainly the main criterion, so thanks, Chad, for
> volunteering!  And thanks, Daniel, for having done an excellent job with
> the newsletter.
>
> I suggest that Chad plan on showing up on the next general IRC meeting in
> case anybody has questions, and to be open if anybody else wants to help
> out with the newsletter.
>
> Regards,
>
> Galen
> --
> Galen Charlton
> Manager of Implementation
> Equinox Software, Inc. / The Open Source Experts
> email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
> direct: +1 770-709-5581
> cell:   +1 404-984-4366
> skype:  gmcharlt