[Koha] running reports

Shelley & Kurt Kemperman ksckemperman at chartermi.net
Thu Sep 12 08:34:52 NZST 2013

When I run/print reports, the entries/page are limited to 20.  Most of
my reports are lists of books checked out by a particular class and
I'd like to have it all on one page for the teacher.  When I go to
Saved Reports, I can change the entries/page for the number of reports
shown, but after running a particular report, only 20 entries will
show, with a second page for the others.  This is the case both on
screen and in the printed report.  I can't find anywhere to change the
entries/page for report results. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Shelley Kemperman