[Koha] SIP2 testing error

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Sep 10 19:41:32 NZST 2013

On 10 September 2013 16:47, Catherine Kerrigan
<Catherine.Kerrigan at acsa.sa.edu.au> wrote:
> Hello folks!
>
> We're new to the Koha world and have just installed the latest version of Koha in preparation for the installation of an RFID/self-check system.  Running a SIP test today, we got the following:
>
> sudo perl -IC4/SIP/ -MILS C4/SIP/SIPServer.pm /etc/koha/SIPconfig.xml

If you installed with the packages, you can use koha-sip-enable and
then it will be handled automatically. I guess you must have installed
via the tarball if you are trying to do it manually.

> We get the following error back:
>
> UNIVERSAL->import is deprecated and will be removed in a future perl at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/SIP/Sip/MsgType.pm line 22
>
> mismatched tag at line 92, column 2, byte 3028 at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser.pm line 187

This means you have an error in your SIPconfig.xml

What is on line 92 of that file?

Chris