[Koha] Koha 3.12.3 Live DVD released

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Sep 9 18:53:00 NZST 2013

* Vimal Kumar V. (vimal0212 at gmail.com) wrote:
> Dear Friends,

Hi Vimal

Great to see the upgrade process is nice and simple, and thanks for a
new LiveDVD

> Koha 3.12.3 Live DVD released. Koha 3.12.3 is a bugfix/maintenance release
> and contains important security fixes.
> It also contains 15 bugfixes and 2 enhancements.
> Download from here,
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6E3iEzJp74ueDdwbFZhV1FVN2c

Just a clarification, 3.12.3 contains security fixes, anyone using an
earlier version of 3.12.x is recommended to upgrade ASAP.

http://koha-community.org/koha-3-12-3-released/

There are security releases for 3.6.x, 3.8.x and 3.10.x too.

Chris

> Users of Koha Live DVD 3.12.00 can upgrade to latest version by applying
> following commands in a terminal,
>
> sudo apt-get update
> sudo apt-get upgrade
> apt-get install koha-common