[Koha] Additional language error

Araik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Fri Sep 6 23:10:39 NZST 2013

Dear  Friends,

Recently I have installed Koha 3.12.01 Tarball on Ubuntu 12.04
After adding  additional languages such as  Armenian  hy-Armn.

I added  Armenian   according  to this documentation
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for
_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client

Can  you help us to change   our  cataloguing module into Armenian
language

because  KOHA  have already translated  in Armenian   and some of our
librarians want  to work   using Armenian interface  (Marc 21 in Armenian)

we can see  OPAC in Armenian and  also  administration page, but we can't
see Armenian in cataloging module , especially fields . Please  look at
attached file bellow

How can we solve this problem? Please answer because it is very important
for us

Best regards
Araik.