[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 96, Issue 42

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Mon Oct 28 21:23:43 NZDT 2013

Hello Mr. Maileseni.

First of all you should create a requirements specification of your
consortial needs.

Initially we didn't make  a proper specification about what we really
need and what we could agree to on a political scale to unify our processes.
And we got to pay a lot for that.

So set your targets straight first and be ready to make compromises. It
is way easier for us to help you if you can provide a list of
requirements in english.

Sincerely yours...
Olli-Antti Kivilahti
Project Manager