[Koha] Solr

Viviane Ventura vaventura1 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 23 07:05:24 NZDT 2013

Oh, thanks. Now the record looks like this:

<doc>
<str name="id">biblio_1</str>
<str name="recordid">1</str>
<str name="recordtype">biblio</str>
<str name="srt_ste_title">CONJUNTURA ECONÔMICA</str>
<str name="srt_str_author"/>
</doc>

However, when i search for CONJUNTURA, i have:
No results found

No results match your search for 'kw,wrdl: conjuntura'.

Is there another configuration I'm forgetting to set?