[Koha] MARC tag number

Beda Szukics beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch
Thu Oct 17 22:39:24 NZDT 2013

Hi

100$a is for the main author and it's not repeatable

600$a you should not use this for your author statements. The 600-fields
are for subject terms (a person as a subject of the work)

700$a is the field for secondary authors. It is repeatable so you can
add as many as you want (even more than 5).

Hope this helps.            Beda