[Koha] High demand item. Loan period shortened to 0 days (due ). Check out anyway?

amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Mon Oct 14 23:50:27 NZDT 2013

Hi

I have a new koha 3.12.05.000 installation. I have created loan rules with
more than 20 day loan period. When I am checking out a book, I am told that
" High demand item. Loan period shortened to 0 days (due ). Check out
anyway?" and  when I say "Yes" its defaulting to 0 days. Where could I have
gone wrong? Where is the High demand Item set?

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

---
Join the Alumni Associaton of the University of Zimbabwe and become a part of this great legacy!!!
The Alumni Association of the University of Zimbabwe.  Our Past, Our Present, Our Future Together

Follow us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/UniversityofZimbabweAlumni   Twitter: AlumniUZ
Website:  www.alumni.uz.ac.zw                           E-mail:  dev.alumnirelations at admin.uz.ac.zw