[Koha] Can't upgrade Koha

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 02:53:23 NZDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Colin Campbell <
colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com> wrote:

> Are you setting something thats overriding perl's @INC if you run perl
> -V it should show you perl's values on a debian system I see
>         @INC:
>         /home/koha/koha
>         /etc/perl
>         /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2
>         /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2
>         /usr/lib/perl5
>         /usr/share/perl5
>         /usr/lib/perl/5.14
>         /usr/share/perl/5.14
>         /usr/local/lib/site_perl
> and PERL5LIB will have your local additions
>
> The error says that Bcrypt.pm can't be found in this directory list, you
> can use find to try and locate it and that may also be a clue

I don't know much (or anything) about debian - I just know the few commands
I need to manage Koha.  I don't think I have anything out of the normal in
my install - since I haven't had a problem like this with other modules in
the past.  Here's what I get:

  @INC:
    /Library/Perl/5.12/darwin-thread-multi-2level
    /Library/Perl/5.12
    /Network/Library/Perl/5.12/darwin-thread-multi-2level
    /Network/Library/Perl/5.12
    /Library/Perl/Updates/5.12.4
    /System/Library/Perl/5.12/darwin-thread-multi-2level
    /System/Library/Perl/5.12
    /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.12/darwin-thread-multi-2level
    /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.12

Unless you wanted the entire thing that perl -V produced ... I can send
that too.

Do you see a clue?

Nicole