[Koha] Reno Weather Forecast

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 00:34:41 NZDT 2013

Salve!

     I know that some of you will soon be boarding Iron Eagles only to emerge sometime on Wednesday, so I figured I should at least give you a hint about what to wear. :)

     From weather.com it looks like things will be in the just below room temperature teens. It's meant to be mostly sunny. (What? Fahrenheit? Civilised people use centigrade. Oh fine, it's meant to be in the mid to high sixties.) This is slightly warmer than last year according to the Farmer's Almanac.

     TSA agents are in the unenviable situation of having to work while not receiving pay. This is also the case with the Air Traffic Controllers. So expect delays!

Cheers,
Brooke