[Koha] Koha OPAC site

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 10 20:16:46 NZDT 2013

True. Setting up apache better would be best.

For what it's worth this instruction carries with it a note of warning, particularly about servers with additional sites. It was the step that he missed, and so perhaps a different  not should be added into it's place on the instructions for ubuntu using packages.

Also, to my understanding, ubuntu comes with the assumption of a single virtual host site setup. That Richard was getting that message *most likely* means that there isn't a second virtual host to be worried about.

-ramon.