[Koha] Koha OPAC site

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Oct 10 11:53:46 NZDT 2013

Richard Maileseni schreef op do 10-10-2013 om 11:37 [+1300]:
> I have just finished installing Koha using this installation guide on *Ubuntu
> 12.04 LTS*. ,
>
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages
>
>  but the OPAC site does not work. It only displays this.
> It works!

There's a few things that could be wrong, but basically what is
happening is that you're getting the default page (000-default) for your
webserver rather than the virtualhost for Koha.

The easy work-around is to remove the 000-default site, but that's not
the best solution.

Ideally, you'd check that the ServerName directive in the Koha
configuration is actually matching the hostname that you are using to
access the site. There might be some other Apache configuration things
going on (IP addresses, ports, etc) but having the wrong ServerName is
the most likely.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.