[Koha] Switching from Other Library Software to Koha

Ben Doughney bdoughney at mhjc.school.nz
Thu Oct 10 11:35:19 NZDT 2013

Hi all,

I had a look through AccessIt the other day. I can export a backup file, but it i saved in a FireBird database format which would require further work to get into a sensible format that could be imported into Koha.

We may just have to bite the bullet and pay AccessIt to export the data for us, we just need to decide when the best time to change is.

Cheers,
Ben Doughney
ICT Manager

Mission Heights Schools
Ph (09) 277 7881, Fx (09) 277 7883

PO Box 64 448, Botany Town Centre, Auckland 2016