[Koha] Kohacon 2014 in Córdoba, Argentina

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 12:42:40 NZDT 2013

Hello Mirko,

I guess you may be busy or missed my previous mail. So I am asking again.

We would like to know how you identify duplicate voting. The reason we do
want to know is because in Nigeria, most people, including institutions
and organizations, use "natted" IP addressing for Internet access. So
all librarians in a typical library, using different computers, would
have the same have IP to the world. If you are using IP address to
identify duplicate voting, that does not seem fair to several voters.

You may have used email or other means, but it would be nice to have the records set straight.

We
 would also like to know the actual number of voters, as this may serve
to help us know whether a regional conference may be viable for us sometime in the future if the interest is high.

Once again, thanks for
volunteering to help move the community forward and best wishes to
Cordoba, Argentina as they prepare to host us in 2014.

Regards.

Olugbenga Adara

Skype: gbengaadara
Blog: http://gbengaadara.blogspot.com