[Koha] Switching from Other Library Software to Koha

Ben Doughney bdoughney at mhjc.school.nz
Tue Oct 8 15:01:37 NZDT 2013

Hi,

I have just joined this email list to see if anyone has transferred from the library software AccessIt to Koha. Our school has been looking at Koha for a while and it looks like very powerful and customisable library software. The biggest hesitation we have in switching over is how to get our current catalog imported into Koha.

We currently have around 10,000 books in our library and we certainly don't want to start from scratch having to enter them all again. Has anyone else transferred their catalog from AccessIt or a similar system?

Cheers,
Ben Doughney
ICT Manager

Mission Heights Schools
Ph (09) 277 7881, Fx (09) 277 7883

PO Box 64 448, Botany Town Centre, Auckland 2016