[Koha] Template or framework?

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Tue Oct 8 08:25:36 NZDT 2013

In our fast add framework we have added a default value to the 952 tag subfield 3 "Materials specified and bound" which shows up on checkin.  It alerts staff that this is a Fast add and needs to be looked at by someone for evaluation.  We also have a default public note the says it is a fast add item.

Also our 245 has "FAST ADD" as a default to which  staff are supposed to add the item title.

Cecil Hillyard
Washoe County Library
-Tel: 775-327-8338 or 7750-327-8330