[Koha] Zebra not indexing

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Sat Oct 5 06:27:16 NZDT 2013

For Koha 3.12.05, what are the versions of Yaz and Zebra which are known
to work?  I'm finding that some of the latest combinations are not
working.  Is there an "approved" version of each that is known to work
with the latest version of Koha?

Thanks,
Tom

On 10/3/13 6:30 PM, Tom Hanstra wrote:
> My install of Koha was from the tarball.  For Zebra, I used the CentOS
> rpm's.  This is all on RHEL6.  Tomorrow I'll try compiling Zebra to see
> if that might be where the problem lies.  Since Koha works but Zebra
> does not, that will be my focus.

      Tom Hanstra                              Sr. Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      208 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

                  First of the fall and there she goes back.
                          Bye, bye, bye, bye there!