[Koha] Search record not found

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Sat Nov 30 10:57:58 NZDT 2013

At 12:08 PM 11/29/2013 -0400, Public Library wrote:
>I am currently having a problem with two records.
>The records are entered correctly and can be found by performing keywords
>search.
>The problem is when the complete  title is entered example " Trinidad and
>Tobago : terrific and tranquil " the record is not found. Removing the
>space on any side of the colon, takes you directly to the record.

Weird... what version of Koha are you using? Our catalogue (Koha 3.8.5)
finds Title : subtitle without problems; see
<http://opac.navalmarinearchive.com> then search for " Guide to Trinidad :
handbook for the use of tourists and visitors "

Paul
P.S - It's been a long time since I last anchored in Portsmouth or Roseau
-- normally the former as it was easier to get over to the windward side
visiting Carib friends.