[Koha] Koha Setup

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:52:15 NZDT 2013

Hi ,
You can see the main category about installation in the wiki :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Installation

About Debian installation (not package installation )  you can see  :
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL.debian;hb=HEAD

Best regards .

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Sergey Tsabolov ( aka linuxman ) <
sergios at greeklug.gr> wrote:

> Hello to all,
> I'm not used koha,  but I want to try it install for test in one of our
> server.
> Server setup with few words is :
> Debian 7.0
> ISP Config Control Panel
> Apache
> Mysql
> Cgi-FCGI
>
> All needed Servers Components is installed and working well.
> Is possible to setup koha without packages, in one of virtual hosts in
> Server like subdomain.domain.tld
> If some one can give me some tutorial It would be nice.
>
> Thanks

> Don't send me documents in .doc , .docx, .xls, .ppt . , .pptx
> Send it with ODF format : .odt , .odp , .ods or .pdf .
> Try to use Open Document Format : http://el.libreoffice.org/
> Save you money   &  use GNU/Linux Distro http://distrowatch.com/

*Karam Qubsi*