[Koha] Koha package 3.14

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:46:02 NZDT 2013

Dear Nguyen Quoc Uy

Live dvd of Koha 3.14 has been already made and available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/vkmkoha/  (easykoha.iso for 3.14 and old stable KohaLiveDVD.iso). However you can make other with some modifications or default.

Thanking You.

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 02:23:35 +0530  wrote
>So i can install Koha 3.14 on ubuntu with Koha-packages-install, right? I already install Koha git 3.15, but it's not good for making live dvd. Maybe it's about time to make live dvd Koha 3.14 with packages install.

Best regards!

Nguyen Quoc Uy

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

With regards,