[Koha] Help. Hourly Loans

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Nov 22 10:13:01 NZDT 2013

Hi,

I don't think this functionality exists - one can't choose a rule at
checkout time, you can only do combinations of item type, patron
category, and branch.

The only way I can think of to hack around this, is to define two item
types, Short Loan 2 and Short Loan 24, and manually assign the item
being checked out to that item type before issuing it. Doing what you
are asking, or streamlining my workaround, would both be developments.

Liz