[Koha] Help. Hourly Loans

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 10:06:29 NZDT 2013

Thanks. The question still remains. Defining two item types short loan for
for two different loan periods; 2 hours and 24 hours for one patron
category type  Teacher. I want a situation where a Patron type Teacher can
choose  to borrow the same item type short loan for two different loan
periods either 2 hours or 24 hours

--
Charles Lwanga College of Education,
P. O. Box 660193,