[Koha] KohaCon 2014 Dates?

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 02:49:13 NZDT 2013

Hi,
this was sent to Daniel Grobani to be included in next Newsletter
(we thought that the newsletter is the natural way)

Dear Daniel,
We have made our decision on the dates for KohaCon14. We'd like that to be
on the newsletter.

KohaCon14 will be held in Córdoba, Argentina on October 6th through 13.
As happened in Reno, we might concentrate on the conference during the
first three days and hackfest the rest.
Some fun during the weekend and more hackfest for those who stay longer.

Regards,
Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel