[Koha] migrating koha

rocky bang rockybang0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:20:53 NZDT 2013

hiii all,

I have multiple koha instance running on one system opensuse 11. I want to
shift one of the koha to another system ubuntu 12.04 as it is with out any
changes.

I have copied source code and paste it on another server ubuntu 12.04 i
then created new koha instance and import the dump file into new koha
instance, every thing goes fine but some of the searching feature are
changed.

On previous system opensuse when i search for records its showing me in
unicode local laguage, but on the new instance records are in english
language.

how can i migrate the koha with out any changes like this.