[Koha] Enable SMS messaging options

arihant arihant23010 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 19:52:18 NZDT 2013

We currently lack the technical knowledge of coding in perl language & we
could not find any proper documentation for enabling SMS feature in koha.
Please guide us if you are aware of any sms driver that works with http
api. We were able to find one but we could not get it to configure
correctly.
http://search.cpan.org/~warringd/SMS-Send-SMSGlobal-HTTP-0.08/lib/SMS/Send/SMSGlobal/HTTP.pm

Where can we change the templates of the SMS being sent?