[Koha] Just finished Koha server - now... how to find database with barcodes for books

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Tue Nov 19 14:24:53 NZDT 2013

Is there a centralized barcode repository for books, to where we can search
for a title, author, etc., and import that information directly into Koha
and print off the labels to place on the books? I see how this can be done
manually, but certainly there is a quicker way to do this. I've gone through
the initial setup and downloaded the 3of9 font
(http://www.barcodesinc.com/free-barcode-font/), but I'm not sure exactly
what to do next to make the next process quicker. Thanks