[Koha] How to wipe the database of books (on a test site)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Nov 19 12:01:05 NZDT 2013

magmatic schreef op ma 18-11-2013 om 08:17 [-0800]:
> I'm playing around with importing books into a test site, and I want
> to wipe
> the database ("delete from TABLE"), to start over.

It depends on exactly what you want to delete, but if it's just biblios:

items
biblioitems
biblio

(in that order should be the fastest.)

If you just do a delete, don't forget to reset the auto_increment back
to 1, or new things will be numbered from where the previous data left
off.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.