[Koha] editing opacusercss file to display logo

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Nov 19 04:02:47 NZDT 2013

> Unfortunately I am running koha 3.12 on ubuntu

Unfortunately? No, that's good news :)

> so having trouble getting the full path especially since i am not sure where
> opacusercss file is stored after custom settings have been saved

OpacUserCSS isn't stored anywhere, it's embedded in the page itself.
You can view the source of any page in the OPAC to see the CSS you
added to OpacUserCSS.

Where are you storing the image? If you're putting your image in the
same place as the OPAC's other images the path will be like this:

/opac-tmpl/prog/images/sprite.png

...assuming you're using the prog template.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries